Thursday, November 20, 2008

Two Options for Our December Craft....

Ok - so I know the "Moneybags" calendar was a lot of money! As I said in my email to all of you - we now have two MORE affordable options!!! One is to make the Darling Christmas Frame Art...showcased above...that Natalie so GENEROUSLY volunteered to head up! {{Thanks, Nattie-girl!!}}

THEN - a few of the girls approached me afterwards with a great idea. (Karen McBride actually mentioned this idea earlier in the week...but I wasn't sure if it would work if you girlies wanted to use this as a Christmas present.) They were wondering if we could do it in two sessions. I don't mind because it would be less work for Lisa & I right now! Keep reading to see how this could be a more affordable option that wouldn't force you to sell all of your belongings... (By the way - those of you who wanted to do the full calendar - we could still get all the materials for you - no worries.)

I broke down each month - and the average price for a page layout is about $3.00. Some of the layouts are more and a few are less. The calendar itself that you put the layouts in is about $12.00. THEN - you add tax on top of that. (Are ya seeing how this all starts to add up??)

With this NEW option, you could get the calendar and the "January" THRU "May" pages right now for $28.36. How does that sound?? THEN - the last seven months would be $26.04. We would probably do that one in March....I will just bump the craft we originally had planned on back!

SOOOOO - I was supposed to order the calendars on Friday so they would be here in time for our "Get-Together." The wonderful lady over at Heartland Paper is giving me a "grace period" until Monday to get back to her. I REALLY need to know ASAP which craft...if any...that you are doing. I am pretty sure Natalie will be able to keep the Christmas Frame under $15...and maybe even under $10 depending on how cheap she can get the frame!! Please email me ASAP...which means right now....tee,hee...and let me know. If you are planning on doing a calendar - I will need you to drop off your money BEFORE Sunday night ends - November 23rd. (Just put it in the top of our Winder Farm cooler...and then email me to let me know it's there.) I will need to deposit those in my Craft account Monday morning because I have to prepay for the calendars.
Hopefully this helps out with the good 'ole Christmas budget!!

No comments: