Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Supplies & Info for the December Craft

Alright ladies! Details: We will be meeting at Myrleen Wright's house at 6:30. I will email her address to you. (I feel better about that then posting it public-ly on this blog!) For the gals making the Calendar - my goal is to get through the first SIX months...and then we can all chat and see what you would like to do about the remaining six months. For the gals making the Christmas Picture Frame, you will definitely be finishing your project that night! I would like to be done (or stopping) by 9:30....I know, I know...we COULD go on all night!
{{Hello "Witch" blocks, again!!}}

Here are the materials you will need for the Scrapbooked Calendar:
(I left the prices on some of them...if you enlarge the photo, you may be able to see it better. Heartland carries all of these...but I am sure Roberts, Michael's, or even Hobby Lobby carries them!)

A glue stick AND scrapbooking rolling tape (I use the one above. I believe it's around $6.00...but it adheres REALLY well!) You will need your gluestick to be SUPER permanent! I ran outta the above tape...and used a school gluestick on the last few pages of the Sample Calendar and it wouldn't hold it...so I had to go back over it with the E-Z Runner. If you get the one above - MAKE sure the case is pink or red...that works the best for what we are doing!

Pop Dots...I have used BOTH the one above AND the one below!
THIS one is my favorite kind!

Distressing Ink..there are several kinds you can use...the ones I use above are around a buck! You will need both a dark brown and a black!

You MAY possibly need a cutting board...but if you don't have one, don't worry about it. I have extras!

Scissors

A Stapler (with staples in it!!)

Black pen with an ULTRA sharp/pointy tip…if you are worried about messing up…bring a sharp pencil as well!

The materials you will need for the Christmas Scrapbooked Frame:

8x10 frame
foam brush
whipped cream lid
You MAY need red distressing ink (email Natalie)
pop dots AND adhesive tape (see pic above)
scissors
trimmer (see pic above)
pencil or pen

No comments: