Thursday, November 20, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS....

Yeah!!! We officially have a NEW name. You gals decided on "Gettin'Her Craft On" for our Craft Club name! {{Were you influenced by the title of this blog??? :) }} I liked most of the names that were submitted...OK....I did have my top three that I was rooting for....but I wanted to make sure you gals all liked our name as well!!

Tonight was a SUCCESS! A HUGE thanks to Melissa & Trish for putting in so much time & effort! I hope you all thanked them....they spent a LONG time figuring out how to put everything together & their hubbies were even recruited to cut the wood. My dream for this club...(just putting it out there)...is that NEXT year...we will have a DIFFERENT instructor EvErY month!! It's so much work to prepare everything and that way no one would get burnt out!! (I am always here to provide ideas & tips.....)

Just an idea I thought I would throw out there! As far as tonight went...we did have a few problems with the cleaning up....I will SOON be posting on that...so check back!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Melissa and Trish, awesome job, thanks for your time and effort. The project turned out great...

Allison said...

It was fun and it turned out great thanks all your hard work!