Sunday, October 4, 2009

"BONUS" Craft Night...

Helllllllloooooo Ladies!!
I have an idea for a craft night RIGHT after Christmas (when Jamie & I will be in town)...
K....who's in???? I want to make this DAH-LING Temple Pic above...and I need to gather nine other girlies to do it with me!! Some of my girlfriends outside of crafting have already told me that they want in....but we need more girls! This company called Poppyseed Projects will teach US how to make it and they will bring all the materials as well! The cost per gal will be $46.

We will be in Utah around Christmas time...and I am planning on setting this all up AFTER Christmas. (Breathe a sigh of relief....it won't interfere with your hectic Christmas preparations...tee,hee...)

Here's some MORE info:

If you don't want to do the Salt Lake Temple...they also have the Bountiful, Timpanogas, Logan, Idaho Falls, St. George, & Manti Temples. The temple pic is 18" x 24" protected by a glassless finish and surrounded by a 4 1/2" chunky black frame. The total size is 26" x 32" - HUGE!!

The instructor will bring all of the supplies and will stay to teach the class. It should take 2-2.5 hours to finish. OH...and we will need someone to volunteer their house....since Jamie & I no longer have one there! :)

K....let me know if you want to make one and I will set everything up! They are pretty full for the Fall....so I would love to arrange everything for 'de winter months....probably in the days following Christmas.....before January hits! Jamie & I still need to figure out our entire Christmas "Vaca."

**EDITED TO SAY: I just found out that whoever sets it up....gets a free picture...BUT I was thinking that instead of MINE being free....we could take that $46 and make everyone's cheaper!! AND - if we can get even MORE than 10 girls together....I will see if they will take off even MORE money!! Never hurts to ask, huh!!

P.S. If you are "IN" - then let me know in the comments below. After I find out our schedule & more details from Poppyseed....I will get back with all of you!

7 comments:

HipChickCreations said...

I cannot tell what the craft is??

It looks like a picture in a frame - what is done to the picture exactly?

Kateka said...

Hey! I've been reading your craft blog because you are freaking talented. I would be interested in making one of these!

Missy said...

Tara I am in......anything with you!!! I have been looking for a temple picture and this one looks great! Not sure on the house yet it depends if we are in our new house by then.

Kiirst said...

Hey babe, I'm definitely IN. Of course my home is open to host it here, but that might be less convenient since I'm in UT county... the option is totally there though! I'm interested in how your new school and class are treating ya... only the best, I hope! love ya!

Szoke said...

Hey girl I would love to do that sign me up...

Beverly said...

I would like to make one of these.

Kateka said...

Oh and by the way, my mom wants to make one too. She lives in Herriman and said we could host it at her home if that would work. Go ahead and leave me your email address on my "Forever Blowing Bubbles" blog, and I'll make sure to NOT publish it and we will be in touch! Thanks!