Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August Craft

Hosted by Brenda W.
Craft: Clock

Date: Thursday August 27th

Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.

Money is due this Thursday Aug 6th-$22.00. If you need Brenda's email or address let me know. Brenda needs to order them by Thursday and needs the money no later than Sunday.

What to Bring:
Brenda is going to let us be creative and design our own clocks, but she will provide the clock Numbers (as shown in picture) and Words you would like ~~ but you need to specify the words you would like.


It is up to you to bring:
One 12 x 12 piece of paper
Paper for center of clock
Acrylic Paint to Match Paper
Embellishments, ribbon, adhesive to adhere embellishments, paper cutter, and scissors





2 comments:

Nate and Charlene said...

CUTE!!!! I need something like that for my baby girls room! how do I get the stuff to do it?

Nate and Charlene said...

CUTE!!!! I need something like that for my baby girls room! how do I get the stuff to do it?