Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Craft for APRIL!!

The "SPRING" blocks are done!! Wahoo!!








The final price comes to $36.68.
After purchasing the blocks, paper, rhinestones, ribbon, flowers, modpodge, and spray paint.....AND changing the embellishments again & again...to get the cost lower....this is what I came up with! Sigh!! I hope you all like them! {WINK!}

The pink & green are a LOT brighter in person....some of the pink is HOT pink and the green is a soft lime green. The button on the "R" is not included...that button alone is around $1.50. (If you want to get one for your blocks - I bought it at JoAnn Fabric.) Also - the flowers will vary...but don't fret...they are all still cute!

The due date for all the "GREENS" to be turned in will be April 9th - which is next Thursday. I will be placing the order for the wood the following day....fer sure! We can't afford to delay on the wood....or they won't have it cut out in time! You can put the money in the top part of our Winder Farms cooler if I am not home.

6 comments:

Deigh Lite Pictures said...

dang these are cute~ i cant decide if i am going to do them or not cuz i already made my own "spring" blocks. :)

Beth Monson said...

These turned out SO cute. I am so sad I can't make them. :( :(

House of Smiths said...

So so cute! Love them. Great job!
Shelley

Armstrong 5 said...

Where did you order the wood for your spring craft? It is so cute and I really want to make one. Just found your blog.

Crazy Little Chipmunk & 4 Sweethearts said...

I love the paper that you used on your spring letters, I was wondering if you could tell me what brand of paper you used.

Crazy Little Chipmunk & 4 Sweethearts said...

Hi Tara. Thank you so much for responding to my question. I dont live in UT, I live about 6 1/2 hours from UT :( Do you remember what scrapbook stores you went to? I have family who lives up there.

Thanks!
Amy